Primewest Property Income Fund
Foundation Place, Maroochydore, Sunshine Coast, QLD
Foundation Place, a state of the art A Grade commercial office asset leased to some of Australia’s most recognised top tier ASX listed and unlisted companies. Foundation Place is located on the Sunshine Coast, one of Australia’s fastest developing economies, which has seen annual growth rates above the national averages, and is expected to expand from $17 billion to $33 billion by 2033.
The property settled on the 31st of March 2021, with distributions expected to commence in April 2021.
Asset highlights include:
- Located in Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland
- Total of 4,528 sqm with 71 car bays
- 3,711 sqm of A Grade office accommodation over 5 levels
- 817 sqm of retail, food and beverage and fitness
- 5 Star NABERS Energy Rating
Initial Portfolio of Child Care Assets – WA, QLD and SA (Seed Assets)
Primewest is pleased to confirm three quality Childcare seed assets for PPIF following a comprehensive due diligence process. We are extremely satisfied with this initial Childcare Portfolio and expect to settle the properties as per below, with distributions to commence in March 2021.
- 60 Investigator Drive, Robina QLD settled 21st January 2021
- Drumplier Drive, Ellenbrook, WA settled 20th February 2021
- 36-40 John Rice Avenue, Elizabeth Vale, SA settled 22nd March 2021