PW Industrial Income Trust No. 3
Primewest is pleased to announce the launch of the Primewest Industrial Income Trust No. 3 – an unregistered managed investment scheme being established to provide investors with exposure to the Australian Industrial and Logistics market. The Trust proposes to acquire multiple properties that exhibit, or have the potential to exhibit, stable income returns and provide capital growth inline with the global rise of e-commerce.
- Initial Return on Equity 7.0% pa*.
- Trust to acquire two initial assets with an additional pipeline.
- A brand new Distribution Centre leased to Toll Group for 12 years located in the Sunshine Coast, QLD.
- A modern industrial asset leased to a quality national tenant on a 15 year sale-and-lease-back located in SA.
- Stable income stream via leases with annual rental increases to quality national and international tenants with potential for capital growth.
- Monthly distributions with Tax depreciation benefits.
- Minimum investment from $100,000 and suitable for Superannuation Funds.
Note: *Forecast Return on Equity (once fully invested) post fees.
Disclaimer: Investors should read the Information Memorandum in full before making an investment decision, for more information please contact Primewest. Primewest Funds Ltd ABN 97 321 216 AFSL: 339 074
PW Diversified Income Trust No 3
Opportunity for wholesale investors (including wholesale investors that are superannuation funds) to co-invest with a proven team into this multi-asset property Trust.
- Four high quality assets across QLD, VIC and WA.
- 7.25% pa projected cash yield.
- Monthly distributions.
- Tax depreciation benefits.
- Well leased to national tenants including Woolworths, McDonald’s, The Good Guys and Australia Post.
For a copy of the Information Memorandum please
Primewest Ellenbrook Trust
The Primewest Ellenbrook Trust presents a unique opportunity to acquire future development lots located in Perth’s high growth north-eastern corridor. The north eastern corridor, in particular Ellenbrook, has experienced high population growth, with major infrastructure projects currently under construction and upon completion will significantly increase commercial activity and accessibility in the locality. Primewest has identified a market gap for retail and large format retail development in the area and presents this opportunity. The Proposal is to develop three Lots across two stages. Stage 1 will comprise Proposed
Lots 7386 and 7197 to deliver a premium large format retail centre and neighbourhood shopping centre. Stage 2 will comprise a second large format retail centre on Lot 7385.
Key features of the investment are:
- A two staged large format retail and neighbourhood shopping centre development, with Stage 1 practical completion anticipated at the end of 2020 and Stage 2 in 2021;
- Strong leasing interest already received from a broad range of national and local tenants; and
- 10 year proposed initial term.
PW Broadway Plaza Trust
The Trust provides Primewest Investors with an effective solution to access a unique real estate asset in the United States of America. Primewest have agreed a co-investment model with a locally based partner – Protea Properties (“Protea”) in San Diego, California, US. The first asset that The Trust is looking to acquire is Broadway Plaza – a premier regional ‘Power Centre’ fully leased with long term leases to blue-chip tenants. The Trust will be a single-property trust. Broadway Plaza, located in Chula Vista, 10 kilometres south of downtown San Diego, California. Broadway Plaza is a Costco/Walmart anchored ‘Power Centre’ which exhibits stable income returns across the centre in a location with potential capital growth, low retail vacancy and high population and economic growth.
The property’s highlights include:
- A premier regional ‘Power Centre’ fully leased with long term leases to blue-chip tenants comprising some 33,105sqm.
- Over 65% of the income is underpinned by Costco, Walmart, Petco and JP Morgan Chase Bank.
- A large 130,515sqm (32.251 acres) land holding.
- A high car parking ratio of 4.56 bays per 93sqm.
- A fully leased centre (100% occupancy).
- A WALE (by Income) of approx. 6.73 years.
- Under contract below total replacement cost due to the anchor tenants ground lease rents currently below market rental rates.
- Easily accessible from the Interstate-5 route – a major north-south highway servicing California and multiple entry points of the centre.
- A diverse and quality tenant profile, leased to 14 tenants.
PW Large Format Retail Trust No 1
The Primewest Large Format Retail Trust No. 1 intends to acquire two properties, Dandenong Home Quarter, VIC and Ipswich Homebase, QLD.
Dandenong Home Quarter is a modern, fully leased LFR centre located within a prime commercial and LFR precinct in South East Melbourne. The centre’s highlights include:
- Occupying a prominent, highly exposed corner position on a 31,780 sqm site.
- Leased to listed and national tenants, including The Good Guys, Super Cheap Auto, Fantastic Furniture, Rebel Sport and Office Works as anchor tenants and 5 other national tenants.
- Built in 2012 and presents in excellent condition.
- A WALE (by Income) of 4.37 years.
PW Diversified Trust No 2
The investment objective of this Trust is to provide a regular income stream to Investors of between 7.25% and 8.25% per annum over the life of the Fund with the potential for capital growth. The investment strategy is providing a diversified income return together with capital appreciation. We aim to Asset Manage the properties to increase tenant satisfaction and retention and to manage the properties during the leasing cycle to take advantage of the prevailing market conditions. We will look to Implement a strategic capital expenditure program that will assist in further improving the standard and value of each asset. The initial property is located at 20 Parkland Road, Herdsman and is a modern A-Grade office building. The property was constructed in March 2012 and comprises 5 floors of office space and 3 floors of podium car parking.
PW Diversified Trust No 1
This Trust is looking to acquire The Hunter Supa Centre in Rutherford NSW, a large format retail centre and Lisarow Plaza, a retail centre in Lisarow NSW. The Trust is projected to achieve an initial return on equity of 7% in the first year once fully invested; however this is not guaranteed by the Manager. The investment strategy for the Trust is to proactively manage lease expiries and tenants to create a stable and diversified income return. We aim to Asset Manage the properties to increase tenant satisfaction and retention and to manage the properties during the leasing cycle to take advantage of the prevailing market conditions. We will look to Implement a strategic capital expenditure program that will assist in further improving the standard and value of each asset.