Please be advised that Primewest will be making an important operational change in our business which involves the migration of our investor relations platform to Boardroom, one of the global leaders in the provision of registry services for unlisted property trusts.
It has long been the desire for Primewest to have a user-friendly solution for our investors to be able to apply for investment into our funds, access information on existing investments and enhance the investment experience for our valued customers via a secure online portal. The proposed transition follows a comprehensive review of our registry services and a lengthy tender process. Boardroom has a 30-year track record in safely managing share registries, and offers an efficient, tailored, and cost-effective solution, which will deliver an optimal experience for unitholders.
Some of the key features which will improve your experience post the launch of the portal are:
- a portfolio view of all of your Primewest investments in one central location;
- the ability to view and manage personal information including contact details, banking information and tax file number(s);
- access to online statements and distribution advice;
- ability to cast direct proxy votes online; and
- access to information on holdings including annual Executive Reports, distribution details, and tax and trust financial information being stored in a secure portal for future access at any time.
There is no immediate action required whilst we migrate the data ahead of a transition date in mid-2021. Prior to the ‘go live’ date, Boardroom will provide you with login details and instructions on how to use the system. Both Boardroom and Primewest will be available to assist with any queries you may have once we launch.
Most importantly, our investor relations team will remain on hand and are available if you have any queries on 08 9321 7133.